Terms of Service
What you need to know before making your reservation
Our Terms & Conditions
In these conditions “the company” shall mean “Panteleos Mini Yacht Charters” and “the client” will mean the person in whose name the booking is made and accepted.
– Be on board one hour before your departure to get directions
– Notify us by telephone one hour before your arrival.
– Departure is allowed for weather conditions up to 6 Beauforts
Depending on the weather, we will select our possible destinations for your better entertainment and safety together.
Terms of payment / cancellation
– The deposit will be 40% of the total amount.
– The excursion will not be refunded if the reservation is canceled up to 15 days before due date.
– If canceled from 15 to 25 days, 50% of the deposit will be refunded and
– If canceled from 25 days onwards, the whole deposit amount will be refunded.
– Ιn case of cancellation due the weather conditions, the whole deposit will be refunded.
Prices include the following
– The Captain (for Filitsa 1 & 2)
– Benefits described in our website, including fishing rods
– The price does not include fuel (the yachts are provided with a full tank and are being refilled upon the client’s return).
– Non-Greek clients should bring their passports. It is obligatory by the Greek Maritime Law.
– Greek passengers should bring their ID.
– Clients who wish to book a yacht without captain, must have (and present) relevant license to drive a speedboat.
Join us now
Check availability for one or more yachts or ask us for additional information. Make the first steps to an unforgettable maritime adventure.